What Weather to Expect during the Weekend?
Today it will be mostly sunny, but around noon and in the afternoon there will be clouds in some places. In the mountainous regions and in the eastern half of the country there will be short precipitations and thunderstorms, there are conditions for hailstorms. The wind from the northwest will temporarily increase, later in the day in the eastern regions will orient from north-northeast. The minimum temperatures will be mostly between 10 and 15 degrees, maximum - between 24 and 29 degrees, according to the NIMH-BAS forecast.
Above the Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny. Around mid-afternoon, clouds will develop and there will be short precipitations, with thunder. There are conditions for hail. Maximum temperatures will be 20-25 degrees. The temperature of sea water is 14-15 degrees. The excitement of the sea will be 1-2 bales.
During the weekend it will stay warm and mostly sunny. In the afternoon, clouds will unfold over the mountains and mountainous regions of Western and Central Bulgaria, with only occasional precipitations of thunder.
The wind from the east will temporarily increase and the temperatures will drop, more in the eastern regions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees
- » Bulgaria: 3-Year-Old Bear Found Dead Near Velingrad
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 8: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures up to 29 Degrees