What Weather to Expect during the Weekend?
Today it will be mostly sunny, but around noon and in the afternoon there will be clouds in some places. In the mountainous regions and in the eastern half of the country there will be short precipitations and thunderstorms, there are conditions for hailstorms. The wind from the northwest will temporarily increase, later in the day in the eastern regions will orient from north-northeast. The minimum temperatures will be mostly between 10 and 15 degrees, maximum - between 24 and 29 degrees, according to the NIMH-BAS forecast.
Above the Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny. Around mid-afternoon, clouds will develop and there will be short precipitations, with thunder. There are conditions for hail. Maximum temperatures will be 20-25 degrees. The temperature of sea water is 14-15 degrees. The excitement of the sea will be 1-2 bales.
During the weekend it will stay warm and mostly sunny. In the afternoon, clouds will unfold over the mountains and mountainous regions of Western and Central Bulgaria, with only occasional precipitations of thunder.
The wind from the east will temporarily increase and the temperatures will drop, more in the eastern regions.
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy
- » At least 11 Dead due to Heavy Rains in Brazil
- » Turkey Struck by 2 Major Earthquakes, 22 People were Killed
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 6C and 11C
- » Strong Earthquake Hit Turkey, it was Felt in Bulgaria as well
- » A Powerful Earthquake Shook Alaska