Bulgarian Cultural Properties at Exhibitions in Moscow, Bratislava, Warsaw and Paris
Four temporary exhibitions presenting cultural properties from Bulgaria will be organized in Moscow, Warsaw, Bratislava and Paris this year. Today the government agreed to provide state guarantees for the exhibits, which will be exhibited at the Tretyakov Gallery and in the Lazenky Krulevski, "Bratislava Castle" and "Louvre" Museums.
The cultural properties are from the National Historical Museum, the St. Cyril and St. Methodius National Library, the Ancient Nessebar Museum, the Veliki Preslav Archaeological Museum and the National Archaeological Institute with a museum at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
Providing a state guarantee for exhibits for the period of an exhibition abroad is a commonly accepted European practice that makes it possible to actually reduce the cost of organizing exhibitions. This encourages bilateral cooperation between museums, the mobility of collections and the promotion of Bulgaria's national cultural heritage.
- » Announcing the American Film Institute AWARDS 2018 Honorees
- » Mariya Gabriel will Present the Project "Evening of the European Cinema"
- » Bulgarian Graphics are Displayed in the most Prestigious Museum in China
- » UNESCO Adds Reggae Music to Global Cultural Heritage List
- » Picture of Renoir Was Stolen in Brazen Theft Ahead of Auction in Vienna
- » Mikhail Baryshnikov Comes To Sofia Opera and Ballet! (Video)