Bulgarian Cultural Properties at Exhibitions in Moscow, Bratislava, Warsaw and Paris
Four temporary exhibitions presenting cultural properties from Bulgaria will be organized in Moscow, Warsaw, Bratislava and Paris this year. Today the government agreed to provide state guarantees for the exhibits, which will be exhibited at the Tretyakov Gallery and in the Lazenky Krulevski, "Bratislava Castle" and "Louvre" Museums.
The cultural properties are from the National Historical Museum, the St. Cyril and St. Methodius National Library, the Ancient Nessebar Museum, the Veliki Preslav Archaeological Museum and the National Archaeological Institute with a museum at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
Providing a state guarantee for exhibits for the period of an exhibition abroad is a commonly accepted European practice that makes it possible to actually reduce the cost of organizing exhibitions. This encourages bilateral cooperation between museums, the mobility of collections and the promotion of Bulgaria's national cultural heritage.
- » OUTLIER FESTIVAL
- » Bulgarian Film 'Aga' Wins Top Prize at the Sarajevo Film Festival
- » ‘Rambo 5’ will Film in Bulgaria and the Spanish Canary Islands
- » Cinema, Culinary and Music Meet in Varna
- » Bulgaria's Famed All-female Folk Choir Back with a Modern Twist
- » 4-year-old Girl from Burgas will Play the Piano at "Carnegie Hall" and "Albert Hall" (Video)