Deputy PM Simeonov Discusses the Problems and Rights of Bulgarians in Ukraine
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy Valeriy Simeonov will hold a meeting with the Ukrainian Minister of Education and Science Lilia Grinevich.
The main topic that will be discussed by the two is to guarantee the rights of the Bulgarian minority in Ukraine and to intensify the economic cooperation between the two countries. The meeting will be attended by Ambassador of Ukraine to Bulgaria Mykola Baltaji.
- » The Guardian: Donald Trump’s Child Cruelty Shocks us, but it Shouldn’t Surprise us
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » Joint Statement by Commissioners Avramopoulos and King, the Ministers of Interior of the Western Balkans
- » V. Dombrovskis: Low Incomes are not an Obstacle to Bulgaria's Joining the Eurozone's "Waiting Room"
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Bulgaria Takes Forward the Debate on the Future of the Common Agricultural Policy