Deputy PM Simeonov Discusses the Problems and Rights of Bulgarians in Ukraine
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy Valeriy Simeonov will hold a meeting with the Ukrainian Minister of Education and Science Lilia Grinevich.
The main topic that will be discussed by the two is to guarantee the rights of the Bulgarian minority in Ukraine and to intensify the economic cooperation between the two countries. The meeting will be attended by Ambassador of Ukraine to Bulgaria Mykola Baltaji.
- » President Rumen Radev Will be on an Official Visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan From Decemeber 15 to 17
- » New Electronic Vignettes Will be Available on Monday
- » Premier Boyko Borissov: Russia Must Release Ukrainian Sailors
- » Sweden Offers to Bulgaria 10 Gripen Fighters for BGN 1.8 Billion
- » Half of the Territory of Varna is Without Water for a Third Day
- » 500 Triangular Prisms Installed along the Tramway on "Graf Ignatiev"