Deputy PM Simeonov Discusses the Problems and Rights of Bulgarians in Ukraine
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy Valeriy Simeonov will hold a meeting with the Ukrainian Minister of Education and Science Lilia Grinevich.
The main topic that will be discussed by the two is to guarantee the rights of the Bulgarian minority in Ukraine and to intensify the economic cooperation between the two countries. The meeting will be attended by Ambassador of Ukraine to Bulgaria Mykola Baltaji.
- » Tough Talks, No Agreements at Merkel, Putin Meeting near Berlin
- » BDZ will Buy 42 Trains for BGN 810 Million
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Head Resigns
- » U.S. and Bulgarian Navy Servicemen Participated in Joint Exercise in Varna
- » Israeli F-16S: A Possible Upgrade to the Bulgarian Air Force
- » Bulgaria to Renovate Bridges after Italy Bridge Collapse