Deputy PM Simeonov Discusses the Problems and Rights of Bulgarians in Ukraine
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy Valeriy Simeonov will hold a meeting with the Ukrainian Minister of Education and Science Lilia Grinevich.
The main topic that will be discussed by the two is to guarantee the rights of the Bulgarian minority in Ukraine and to intensify the economic cooperation between the two countries. The meeting will be attended by Ambassador of Ukraine to Bulgaria Mykola Baltaji.
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Bulgaria Takes Forward the Debate on the Future of the Common Agricultural Policy
- » South Pacific Regional Fisheries Management Organisation: Council Adopts New Rules
- » EU Priorities in the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation: Council Conclusions
- » North Sea Fisheries: Council Adopts Multiannual Management Plan
- » Aarhus Convention: Council Decision to Strengthen Access to Justice in Environmental Matters