Deputy PM Simeonov Discusses the Problems and Rights of Bulgarians in Ukraine
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy Valeriy Simeonov will hold a meeting with the Ukrainian Minister of Education and Science Lilia Grinevich.
The main topic that will be discussed by the two is to guarantee the rights of the Bulgarian minority in Ukraine and to intensify the economic cooperation between the two countries. The meeting will be attended by Ambassador of Ukraine to Bulgaria Mykola Baltaji.
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Files No-confidence Motion Against Borisov 3 Cabinet
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the British Ambassador to Bulgaria Emma Hopkins
- » First 20 Electric Buses Start Moving Around Sofia by the End of the Year
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Seeks Additional Data-storage Capacity via Direct Contracting
- » Monthly Inflation in Bulgaria at 0.3% in September
- » TISPOL Special Operation Taking Place from 15 to 21 October Across Bulgaria