Asian Festival in the Borisova Garden in Sofia in May
Mongolian fashion through the centuries, the National Palestinian dance group, Pakistani contemporary art on trucks, Indonesian fighting dances, these and many more music, theater, arts, culinary and games from 14 Asian countries in the Borisova garden on May 12 for the "The Colors of Traditions" festival.
The charity cause of the festival this year is the foster children and families that "For Our Children" Foundation supports. The funds raised will make it possible for the foundation to organize sports and summer camps, green schools, art-studios, theater and other activities that will encourage the development of 17 foster children and unleash their potential.
Hosts of the event will be Iva Doychinova, Radio FM + journalist and Peyo Filipov, actor, singer and longtime member of the Consultative Council of the Foundation For Our Children.
In addition to stage activities, there are also an area for art workshops, a culinary corner, a yoga area and a K-pop dances. Participating countries at the Borisova Garden Festival are Vietnam, Emirate of Kuwait, India, Indonesia, Iran, China, Mongolia, Pakistan, Palestine, the Republic of Korea, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, the Philippines and Japan.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Actress Megan Fox is in Bulgaria
- » Muslims Celebrate Eid al-Adha (Kurban Bayram) Today
- » Nearly BGN 12 Million Will Go to 3000 Independent Artists in Bulgaria
- » Rembrandt's Self-Portrait Has Been Auctioned for €16 Million in Just 6 Minutes
- » Bulgaria's Last Submarine "Slava" to Become a Museum
- » Bulgaria Marks 183 Years Since the Birth of National Hero Vassil Levski