A Man from Byala hid his Mother's Dead Body for 3 Years and was Taking her Pension
The Regional Prosecutor's Office in Rousse is leading a pre-trial proceedings to find out the reasons for the death of a woman from Byala, whose body has been hidden for three years by her son, the prosecution said.
By May 2015, the woman was 79 years old. Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated as a result of the revealed fraud.
The 51-year-old man was hiding the fact of his mother's death, with the aim of receiving her pension. He told NSSI and neighbors that the woman was being treated in Rousse. Thus, for health reasons, she could not receive the money from her pension in cash.
After a check in her apartment the police found the remains of the woman's corpse in the house.
The man is detained for 72 hours. He is accused by the Byala Prosecutor's Office for the illegally received money from the pension.
At the same time, the Regional Prosecutor's Office in Rousse has instituted a pre-trial procedure for establishing the reasons for the death of the woman. A forensic medical expertise has been appointed. The investigation continues, with a two-month deadline.
- » A New Hacker Attack against the Commission for Personal Data Protection Was Prevented
- » Bulgarian Driver Who Was Transporting Illegal Immigrants Was Arrested in Italy
- » 380 kg of Smuggled Tobacco Were Seized in Vidin
- » Female Suicide Bomber Killed 6 People in Pakistan
- » Taken Driving License and Hefty Fine for Driving in the Opposite Side of the Hemus Highway
- » Suspect Arrested for NRA Hacker Attack Released from Detention