A Man from Byala hid his Mother's Dead Body for 3 Years and was Taking her Pension
The Regional Prosecutor's Office in Rousse is leading a pre-trial proceedings to find out the reasons for the death of a woman from Byala, whose body has been hidden for three years by her son, the prosecution said.
By May 2015, the woman was 79 years old. Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated as a result of the revealed fraud.
The 51-year-old man was hiding the fact of his mother's death, with the aim of receiving her pension. He told NSSI and neighbors that the woman was being treated in Rousse. Thus, for health reasons, she could not receive the money from her pension in cash.
After a check in her apartment the police found the remains of the woman's corpse in the house.
The man is detained for 72 hours. He is accused by the Byala Prosecutor's Office for the illegally received money from the pension.
At the same time, the Regional Prosecutor's Office in Rousse has instituted a pre-trial procedure for establishing the reasons for the death of the woman. A forensic medical expertise has been appointed. The investigation continues, with a two-month deadline.
- » Bulgarian Customs Officers Detained 30,000 kg of Unregistered Hookah Tobacco
- » Regional Court of Plovdiv Left in Custody Conductor who Molest Teenage Girl
- » Woman In Her 30s Was Found Dead In The Orlandovtsi Neighbourhood Of Sofia
- » 8 tons Of Illegal Fuel Were Found At A Gas Station In Devin
- » Tsenko Chokov Is Under House Arrest Due To His Illness
- » Brutal Murder of a Bulgarian in Poland, Woman in Critical Condition