A Man from Byala hid his Mother's Dead Body for 3 Years and was Taking her Pension
The Regional Prosecutor's Office in Rousse is leading a pre-trial proceedings to find out the reasons for the death of a woman from Byala, whose body has been hidden for three years by her son, the prosecution said.
By May 2015, the woman was 79 years old. Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated as a result of the revealed fraud.
The 51-year-old man was hiding the fact of his mother's death, with the aim of receiving her pension. He told NSSI and neighbors that the woman was being treated in Rousse. Thus, for health reasons, she could not receive the money from her pension in cash.
After a check in her apartment the police found the remains of the woman's corpse in the house.
The man is detained for 72 hours. He is accused by the Byala Prosecutor's Office for the illegally received money from the pension.
At the same time, the Regional Prosecutor's Office in Rousse has instituted a pre-trial procedure for establishing the reasons for the death of the woman. A forensic medical expertise has been appointed. The investigation continues, with a two-month deadline.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Plovdiv: A 16 Year Old Boy Was Kidnapped. The Kidnappers Were Found
- » A Turkish Citizen Tried to Smuggle 2460 Tablets Viagra Through Bulgaria
- » Police Chase in Druzhba District - 4 Men Detained
- » Citizen of Northern Macedonia Crossed the Bulgarian Border Illegaly and Damaged 2 Police Cars
- » Two Bulgarians were Detained with 40kg of Heroin in Georgia
- » 1048 Pre-Trial Proceedings for Non-Compliance with Covid-19 Emergency Measures