Lidl will Reduce Plastic in its Products with 20% by 2025.
The Lidl supermarket chain has announced that it will reduce the plastic used by it for all its own branded products with
20% by 2025.
The measure is part of the long-term commitment of the company to be environmentally friendly, they said. In continuation
Lidl has been developing a sustainable development policy that includes gradual avoidance and reduction of plastic packaging materials, while improving recycling opportunities.
To achieve its goal, the company will follow a strategy focusing on a program that closes the cycle of production - a wider demand for recyclable materials, the introduction of renewable resources and systems reuse. This will prevent the use and disposal of a huge amount plastics which can not be recycled.
- » Yavor Dachkov: Bivol used Victoria Marinova case for their own PR
- » Loulis Mills Buys Facility in Bulgaria
- » Additional BGN 40 milion will be Allocated to Help Bulgarians with Energy Bills
- » Bulgaria's Walltopia Climbs to New Heights with Verenia CPQ Solutions
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: Maritsa Iztok-2 TPP will Get Money to Pay Carbon Emission Quota
- » UniCredit Bulbank and Allianz Sign a Partnership Agreement in Bulgaria