Lidl will Reduce Plastic in its Products with 20% by 2025.
The Lidl supermarket chain has announced that it will reduce the plastic used by it for all its own branded products with
20% by 2025.
The measure is part of the long-term commitment of the company to be environmentally friendly, they said. In continuation
Lidl has been developing a sustainable development policy that includes gradual avoidance and reduction of plastic packaging materials, while improving recycling opportunities.
To achieve its goal, the company will follow a strategy focusing on a program that closes the cycle of production - a wider demand for recyclable materials, the introduction of renewable resources and systems reuse. This will prevent the use and disposal of a huge amount plastics which can not be recycled.
- » Sixense Group Organizes an International Workshop in Sofia
- » 90 Days Term to Apply for Participation in Selection for Belene NPP Investor
- » PM Boyko Borisov: Gas Interconnector between Bulgaria and Greece to Play Key Role for the Region and Europe
- » Bulgaria is Officially Seeking for an Investor for Belene Nuclear Power Plant
- » Owners of Small Photovoltaic Plants in Bulgaria Threaten with Civil Disobedience
- » Strike Canceled Over 300 Flights of the National Air Carrier 'Alitalia'