Lidl will Reduce Plastic in its Products with 20% by 2025.
The Lidl supermarket chain has announced that it will reduce the plastic used by it for all its own branded products with
20% by 2025.
The measure is part of the long-term commitment of the company to be environmentally friendly, they said. In continuation
Lidl has been developing a sustainable development policy that includes gradual avoidance and reduction of plastic packaging materials, while improving recycling opportunities.
To achieve its goal, the company will follow a strategy focusing on a program that closes the cycle of production - a wider demand for recyclable materials, the introduction of renewable resources and systems reuse. This will prevent the use and disposal of a huge amount plastics which can not be recycled.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Extends Entry Restrictions Until 8 February 2021
- » European Economy Shrinks Above Expectations in January
- » All Hydro- and Thermal Power Plant in Bulgaria Activated to Compensate for Turned off Reactor of Kozloduy NPP
- » EU Leaders Agreed to Keep Borders Open, Mull New Restrictions on Travel
- » Bulgaria: Minor Incident in Kozloduy NPP, Unit 5 Temporarily Closed
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister: Too Early For Restaurants To Resume Work