A Woman Smashed Police Patrols Vehicles and Wounded Policemen in Dimitrovgrad
A 28-year-old woman from Haskovo has hit two police cars and police officers and refused to take a sample for alcohol consumption.
On April 25, at 19:40, the young woman was driving a Ford Die Monde on the Brigidiski Street in Dimitrovgrad at an inappropriate speed. She hit Opel police car marked "Police" with sound and light signals on.
Then, in the reversing maneuver, the woman struck a policeman who was injured on the right leg and right hand. Then she pushed in and stopped behind another patrol car, also marked with an inscription and working sound and light signals.
In the subsequent crash suffered another officer who suffered head injury. After examination, the two police officers were released for home treatment. Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated in this case.
The driver has refused to give a sample by a technical means, but has given a blood sample. She is held for 24 hours.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Young Man Dead after Crashing into a Roadside House
- » Four Injured in Fire Incident in Berlin Metro
- » Terror Attack: At Least Four Dead in Shooting at Vienna Synagogue
- » Death Toll from Earthquake in Western Turkey Rises to 49
- » Three Killed in a knife Attack in a Church in Nice
- » Traffic Accident Closed the Main Road Sofia-Varna