A Woman Smashed Police Patrols Vehicles and Wounded Policemen in Dimitrovgrad
A 28-year-old woman from Haskovo has hit two police cars and police officers and refused to take a sample for alcohol consumption.
On April 25, at 19:40, the young woman was driving a Ford Die Monde on the Brigidiski Street in Dimitrovgrad at an inappropriate speed. She hit Opel police car marked "Police" with sound and light signals on.
Then, in the reversing maneuver, the woman struck a policeman who was injured on the right leg and right hand. Then she pushed in and stopped behind another patrol car, also marked with an inscription and working sound and light signals.
In the subsequent crash suffered another officer who suffered head injury. After examination, the two police officers were released for home treatment. Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated in this case.
The driver has refused to give a sample by a technical means, but has given a blood sample. She is held for 24 hours.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A 19-year-old Boy was Found Dead in the yard of the School in a Bulgarian Village
- » Bulgaria: Poor Roads and Lack of Control are the Main Reasons for the Large Number of Accidents
- » Turkey: Huge Forest Fire in Marmaris
- » Bulgarian TV Crew Attacked in Serbia
- » Fire in the Train Sofia - Burgas, Passengers were Evacuated near Aytos
- » A Car Crashed into Crowd of People in Berlin, One Person was Killed