Russia Begins Production of Turkey’s S-400 Air Defense Systems
Russia’s Rosoboronexport General Director Alexander Miheyev said that Moscow had started to produce the S-400 missile defense systems purchased by Ankara. Last December, Turkey announced that it had concluded an agreement with Russia for the purchase of two S-400 systems by early 2020, Yeni Safak reports.
“Production has started. Everything has been discussed, and we will fulfill our responsibilities. We have started to actualize the agreement,” said Miheyev.
Rosoboronexport is the sole state intermediary agency for Russia's exports/imports of defense-related and dual use products, technologies and services.
- » Bulgarian Military Ministry Delegation is Leaving for the United States
- » Russian Military Braces for Massive War Games in the East
- » U.S. and Bulgarian Navy Servicemen Participated in Joint Exercise in Varna
- » Israeli F-16S: A Possible Upgrade to the Bulgarian Air Force
- » US Plans to Upgrade Military Bases in Romania, Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Navy Will Receive New Motorboats for $2 million as a Donation from US