Russia Begins Production of Turkey’s S-400 Air Defense Systems
Russia’s Rosoboronexport General Director Alexander Miheyev said that Moscow had started to produce the S-400 missile defense systems purchased by Ankara. Last December, Turkey announced that it had concluded an agreement with Russia for the purchase of two S-400 systems by early 2020, Yeni Safak reports.
“Production has started. Everything has been discussed, and we will fulfill our responsibilities. We have started to actualize the agreement,” said Miheyev.
Rosoboronexport is the sole state intermediary agency for Russia's exports/imports of defense-related and dual use products, technologies and services.
- » Bulgaria Has Not Received Information About Increased NATO Presence in Black Sea
- » Atlantic Council of Bulgaria Voiced a Position on the Acquisition of a New Type of Combat Aircraft
- » Bulgarian Minister of Defence: Four Countries Fund Radical Islam in Bulgaria
- » A Bulgarian Team Participates in the Largest NATO Cyber Defense Drill
- » Bulgaria’s Council of Ministers Has Approved the Investment Projects for the MiG-29 and Su-25 Repairs
- » The Bulgarian Navy will Receive Unmanned Underwater Vehicles with EU Funding