Hot in Some Places in the Afternoon in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures Reaching 25°C to 30°C
Today the weather in Bulgaria will be mostly sunny. Clouds will increase again in the afternoon, across West and Central Bulgaria rain showers and thunder are likely in some places. There will be light south wind becoming northwest in Northwestern Bulgaria.
It will be another warm day, even hot in places in the afternoon, with maximum temperatures reaching 25°C to 30°C, in Sofia 26°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, quoted by Focus News Agency.
The Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny. In the afternoon and into the evening, the cloud will increase but rain is unlikely. There will be light south wind. The maximum temperatures in the northern parts will be about 18°C-20°C, up to 24°C-26°C across the Burgas Bay.
In the mountains the morning will be sunny, but clouds will increase in the afternoon and many places will see rain showers and thunder into the evening. Light west-southwest wind will blow during the day. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will be about 21°C, and at 2,000 m - about 14°C.
- » Bulgarian Environment Ministry: Three Nature Parks Get BGN 1.5 million Under OPE
- » Moderate Quake in Halkidiki Rattles Northern Greece
- » Bulgarian Regional Minister Explains Green Buildings for a Common Green Future Project
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Highs Between 19°C and 24°C
- » Mayor of Sofia: In just 10 years we have Reduced Landfill Waste from 100% to 16%
- » Bulgarian Environment Minister's Opinion on Raising Tax on Old Cars