Moderate Magnetic Storm will Reach Earth
Moderate magnetic storm will reach the Earth on May 17, according to the Astronomy Laboratory at the Lebedev Physics Institute at the Russian Academy of Sciences.
According to the magnetic storm graph, a second-degree storm (G2) on the five-volume system will occur on Earth on May 17th.
The magnetosphere on Earth will be affected the next day, May 18th.
Average magnetic storms go relatively unnoticed for most people.
But they can affect power systems located at high latitudes, and may also have an impact on spacecraft.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny and Warm with Temperatures up to 36 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Heat at the Beginning of the Week
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Sunday
- » Bulgaria Weather: Heat up to 35 degrees in the Coming Days