Moderate Magnetic Storm will Reach Earth
Moderate magnetic storm will reach the Earth on May 17, according to the Astronomy Laboratory at the Lebedev Physics Institute at the Russian Academy of Sciences.
According to the magnetic storm graph, a second-degree storm (G2) on the five-volume system will occur on Earth on May 17th.
The magnetosphere on Earth will be affected the next day, May 18th.
Average magnetic storms go relatively unnoticed for most people.
But they can affect power systems located at high latitudes, and may also have an impact on spacecraft.
- » Flock of Pink Flamingos Settled in Lake Atanasovsko near Bulgaria’s Burgas
- » For the most Part Wildfires in Bulgaria are Caused by Human Activity
- » San Francisco Airport Banned Plastic Bottles
- » Fine Dust From Africa Passes Over Bulgaria
- » The Heat and Heavy Rains Will Last Longer Due to Climate Change
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny and Hot with Light Wind