Powerful Earthquake in Romania
A strong earthquake shook Romania. The 4.6 earthquake on the Richter scale was felt at 20:15 GMT, NOVA said.
Its epicenter is 130 kilometers north of the capital Bucharest.
The trick was at a depth of 150 kilometers below the ground.
There is no evidence of injured people or material destruction.
The quake was not felt in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Nevestino Villagers Start Strouma River Cleanup on Their Own
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria Tonight
- » Yellow Code for Dangerous Cold Weather in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country
- » Sozopol Beaches Badly Damaged by Pouring Rains and High Surf