Powerful Earthquake in Romania
A strong earthquake shook Romania. The 4.6 earthquake on the Richter scale was felt at 20:15 GMT, NOVA said.
Its epicenter is 130 kilometers north of the capital Bucharest.
The trick was at a depth of 150 kilometers below the ground.
There is no evidence of injured people or material destruction.
The quake was not felt in Bulgaria.
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels