Powerful Earthquake in Romania
A strong earthquake shook Romania. The 4.6 earthquake on the Richter scale was felt at 20:15 GMT, NOVA said.
Its epicenter is 130 kilometers north of the capital Bucharest.
The trick was at a depth of 150 kilometers below the ground.
There is no evidence of injured people or material destruction.
The quake was not felt in Bulgaria.
- » More Sun in West Bulgaria, Rain in some Eastern Areas
- » The Bulgarian Environment Ministry will Publish Programme for Improving Air Quality
- » Broken Clouds over most of the Country, Light Rain in East Bulgaria
- » Light Rain can be Expected in East Bulgaria in the Afternoon, Highs between 20° and 25°C
- » Water Levels are Critically Low Along the Danube, Ships Run Aground
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Temperatures up to 20-25°C