Powerful Earthquake in Romania
A strong earthquake shook Romania. The 4.6 earthquake on the Richter scale was felt at 20:15 GMT, NOVA said.
Its epicenter is 130 kilometers north of the capital Bucharest.
The trick was at a depth of 150 kilometers below the ground.
There is no evidence of injured people or material destruction.
The quake was not felt in Bulgaria.
- » Due to Heavy Rain - Risk of Flooding in Catchment Basin of Mesta River
- » Space Debris Is a Problem for Satellites
- » 6.3 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Mexico
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy with Maximum Temperatures between 13C and 18C
- » Тhe Global Sea Level Is Rising Faster than Expected
- » Alaska Set a Record High Temperature and a Record Amount of Snowfall in the Same Day