The Coming Days in Bulgaria: Sun until Noon, do not Forget the Umbrella in the Afternoon
Today it will be mostly sunny. In the afternoon, rainy clouds will develop again in Western and Central Bulgaria - in the mid-afternoon will pass and overwhelm. A gentle south wind will blow, in northwest Bulgaria - from the northwest. It remains warm, in places after noon and hot with maximum temperatures predominantly between 25 and 30 degrees. The atmospheric pressure will slowly decrease and it will be around the average of the month at night, according to the NIMH-BAS forecast.
Above the Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny. In the afternoon and evening, the cloudy skies will increase, but rain is unlikely. A weak south wind will blow. The maximum temperatures will be 18-20 degrees in the northern regions, up to 24-26 degrees in the Burgas area. The temperature of sea water is 14-15 degrees. The excitement of the sea will be 1-2 bales.
In the mountains before midday it will be sunny, after midday will develop clouds and by the evening in many places will be precipitation. A faint west-southwest wind will blow during the day. The maximum temperature at a height of 1200 meters will be about 21 degrees, at 2000 meters - about 14 degrees.
And over the next two days it will be mostly sunny, but around and after noon clouds will develop, considerable over the mountainous areas. On Friday, short-lived rainfall and thunderstorms will also be in places in Eastern Bulgaria, and on Saturday - only in mountainous areas in the western part of the country.
On Saturday, with a temporary increase in the eastern wind, daytime temperatures, more in the eastern regions, will decrease.
And early next week it will be warm again, with minimum temperatures mostly between 9 and 14 degrees and maximum between 25 and 30 degrees.
- » Light Rain can be Expected in East Bulgaria in the Afternoon, Highs between 20° and 25°C
- » Water Levels are Critically Low Along the Danube, Ships Run Aground
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Temperatures up to 20-25°C
- » Bulgarian Environment Ministry: Three Nature Parks Get BGN 1.5 million Under OPE
- » Moderate Quake in Halkidiki Rattles Northern Greece
- » Bulgarian Regional Minister Explains Green Buildings for a Common Green Future Project