A Man Drowned in the Struma River
A man around 50 years old died after drowning in the Struma River in Pernik, the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior announced.
A police report was filed around 18:40 last night by a 62-year-old citizen from Pernik. The man said he saw a drowning man in the Struma river, in the area of Blvd. Gebrev in Iztok.
Policemen, firefighters and emergency medical staff have pulled out the victim, but on the way to the hospital the man died. His identity has not yet been established.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated.
- » More than 60 Were Killed in Blasts at Mosque in Afghanistan
- » Plane Overshot the Runway in Alaska
- » Five Casualties Following the Severe Earthquake in the Philippines
- » 35 Deaths Following a Serious Crash in Saudi Arabia
- » A Helicopter Crashed in Afghanistan, Leaving 7 Dead
- » A Plane from Moscow to Burgas Has Made an Emergency Landing after Passenger Took Gun Onboard