A Man Drowned in the Struma River
A man around 50 years old died after drowning in the Struma River in Pernik, the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior announced.
A police report was filed around 18:40 last night by a 62-year-old citizen from Pernik. The man said he saw a drowning man in the Struma river, in the area of Blvd. Gebrev in Iztok.
Policemen, firefighters and emergency medical staff have pulled out the victim, but on the way to the hospital the man died. His identity has not yet been established.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated.
- » Military Helicopter Crashed in Serbia
- » A Serious Train Crash with Victims and Injured People Occurred in France
- » Car Drove into a Group of Tourists in London, at Least Seven People Are Injured
- » Serious Car Crash Blocked Trakia Motorway
- » The Locomotive of the Yambol-Burgas Passenger Train Caught on Fire
- » A Train Ran Over a Woman who Was Crossing the Rails near Dupnitsa