BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
''BGN 1.6 billion will cost the construction of the Vidin-Sofia highway'', Vidin Mayor Ognian Tzenkov said at a press conference.
Tzenkov pointed out that the funds were pledged by a decision of the Council of Ministers approving the medium-term budget forecast for the period 2019-2021.
"Regular meetings with the Road Infrastructure Agency are taking place in connection with the procedures that are underway for the construction of the new route on the Vidin-Sofia highway," said Ognian Tzenkov. He added that if there were no appeals against the procedures and the extension of the time limits, the road Vidin - Sofia should be built by the end of 2021 and the beginning of 2022.
- » 31st EU Contest for Young Scientists Kicks off in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Economy is Moving at Such Pace that we Cannot Manage with the Infrastructure
- » 59 Political Parties And 7 Coalitions Will Participate in the October Local Elections
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria Has Not Given up on Schengen
- » Mezdra-Botevgrad Road is Modernized with BGN 420 million From the Toll System
- » National Protest of the Healthcare Professionals