BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
''BGN 1.6 billion will cost the construction of the Vidin-Sofia highway'', Vidin Mayor Ognian Tzenkov said at a press conference.
Tzenkov pointed out that the funds were pledged by a decision of the Council of Ministers approving the medium-term budget forecast for the period 2019-2021.
"Regular meetings with the Road Infrastructure Agency are taking place in connection with the procedures that are underway for the construction of the new route on the Vidin-Sofia highway," said Ognian Tzenkov. He added that if there were no appeals against the procedures and the extension of the time limits, the road Vidin - Sofia should be built by the end of 2021 and the beginning of 2022.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair