BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
''BGN 1.6 billion will cost the construction of the Vidin-Sofia highway'', Vidin Mayor Ognian Tzenkov said at a press conference.
Tzenkov pointed out that the funds were pledged by a decision of the Council of Ministers approving the medium-term budget forecast for the period 2019-2021.
"Regular meetings with the Road Infrastructure Agency are taking place in connection with the procedures that are underway for the construction of the new route on the Vidin-Sofia highway," said Ognian Tzenkov. He added that if there were no appeals against the procedures and the extension of the time limits, the road Vidin - Sofia should be built by the end of 2021 and the beginning of 2022.
- » Sofia's District Heating Company Says the Network is Ready for Winter
- » Sofia Hosts Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region
- » Old Car Tax Increase was Adopted at First Reading in Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria is the most Competitive Economy in the Balkans
- » The Bulgarian Government Approved the Draft Disability Act
- » NFSB will Seek the Resignation of Volen Siderov as Chair of United Patriots’ PG