BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
''BGN 1.6 billion will cost the construction of the Vidin-Sofia highway'', Vidin Mayor Ognian Tzenkov said at a press conference.
Tzenkov pointed out that the funds were pledged by a decision of the Council of Ministers approving the medium-term budget forecast for the period 2019-2021.
"Regular meetings with the Road Infrastructure Agency are taking place in connection with the procedures that are underway for the construction of the new route on the Vidin-Sofia highway," said Ognian Tzenkov. He added that if there were no appeals against the procedures and the extension of the time limits, the road Vidin - Sofia should be built by the end of 2021 and the beginning of 2022.
- » The Train Engineers in BDZ with Higher Wages from April
- » People in Bulgaria will have 4 Non-working Days for Easter
- » Dessislava Ahladova Appointed Acting Minister of Justice of Bulgaria
- » Lasting Peace is Only Achievable When We Give Way Not to Interests But to Principles, Said Rosen Plevneliev
- » The Interior Ministry Will Not Build Refugee Camps
- » Bulgarian President Comments on Recent Cabinet Scandals