The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
The new tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture, placed and repaired before the start of the Bulgarian EU Presidency, did not survive the warm weather and showed a defect that could have a use - they became mini ramps for skateboarders. The tiles have risen, and the reason for this is probably the time.
The pictures of the new "skate ramps" were published in the group "Spotted in Sofia".
"Repairing the repair of the previous repair ... it would have been funny if they did not spend 40 million in two years," wrote the uploader Mladen Manev. The square in front of the National Palace of Culture was repaired by GIP Group, and it was clear from their website that the renovation of the space was worth BGN 2.5 million. Tiles and infrastructure should be under warranty and their repair should be at the expense of the company.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor