Bulgaria will Cooperate with Saudi Arabia in Agriculture
The Government endorsed the Agreements signed in November 2017 in Riyadh for cooperation in the field of agriculture, livestock and fisheries between the Bulgarian Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry and the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The document supports the introduction of new technologies in agriculture, livestock and fisheries as well as participation in the implementation of joint projects.
The agreement will help to promote trade in agricultural products by facilitating market access for each country.
The aim is to encourage investment in agriculture, livestock and fisheries.
- » Business Economists Say Trump Tariffs will Harm US
- » Nova to Sell Ad Time for A1 Bulgaria
- » Renewable Resort: Greek Island to Run on Wind and Solar Power
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Foreign Tourist Arrivals Grows 9.7% in the First Half of 2018
- » Bulgarian Beekeepers Report Significantly Lower Honey Production
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: For this Summer Season we Expect Growth of 5%