Bulgaria will Cooperate with Saudi Arabia in Agriculture
The Government endorsed the Agreements signed in November 2017 in Riyadh for cooperation in the field of agriculture, livestock and fisheries between the Bulgarian Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry and the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The document supports the introduction of new technologies in agriculture, livestock and fisheries as well as participation in the implementation of joint projects.
The agreement will help to promote trade in agricultural products by facilitating market access for each country.
The aim is to encourage investment in agriculture, livestock and fisheries.
- » Natural Gas to Rise by 3.5% From January
- » Bulgargaz Makes a Final Proposal For the Price of Natural Gas
- » Nearly 300 Detained as Paris Braces for 'Yellow Vest' Protests
- » Bulgarian GDP in the 3rd Quarter of 2018 is 29 822 million BGN
- » Three Companies have a Preliminary Interest to Invest in Belene NPP
- » Ravadinovo Castle Voted Bulgaria’s Tourist Attraction of 2018