Bulgaria will Cooperate with Saudi Arabia in Agriculture
The Government endorsed the Agreements signed in November 2017 in Riyadh for cooperation in the field of agriculture, livestock and fisheries between the Bulgarian Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry and the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The document supports the introduction of new technologies in agriculture, livestock and fisheries as well as participation in the implementation of joint projects.
The agreement will help to promote trade in agricultural products by facilitating market access for each country.
The aim is to encourage investment in agriculture, livestock and fisheries.
- » Bulgarian Flight Delays Trigger A Government Investigation
- » Eurostat: In Five Years No Sea Cruise has been Realized in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Ranks Last in the EU in Online Holiday Booking
- » The Bulgarian is a Moderate and Responsible Consumer
- » A1 Accepts Payments in Cryptocurrency in Austria
- » ECB Is Considering New Economic Stimuli