Bulgaria will Cooperate with Saudi Arabia in Agriculture
The Government endorsed the Agreements signed in November 2017 in Riyadh for cooperation in the field of agriculture, livestock and fisheries between the Bulgarian Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry and the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The document supports the introduction of new technologies in agriculture, livestock and fisheries as well as participation in the implementation of joint projects.
The agreement will help to promote trade in agricultural products by facilitating market access for each country.
The aim is to encourage investment in agriculture, livestock and fisheries.
- » Fitch Ratings Agency Re-Affirmed Bulgaria's Credit Rating
- » Lukov March Officially Banned
- » Iran Closes all Schools in Two Cities because of Coronavirus
- » Bobov Dol TPP Executive Director Charged with Mismanagement of Hazardous Waste
- » The Car Market in China Collapsed due to the Coronavirus
- » Croatia Airlines Launches Bulgaria-Croatia Direct Flights from May 1st