205,000 BGN For Scholarships
The government has approved additional costs and transfers of 204 930 BGN. The funds are for scholarships for students from state and municipal schools, which have achieved high results at different competitions, the press center of the cabinet said.
The funds are provided in the central budget under the program: Measures for protection of children with prominent gifts.
- » Russian Orthodox Church Cuts Ties with Constantinople
- » Opposition Leader and Putin Foe Navalny Released from Jail for Anti-Kremlin Protests
- » Google+ Shuts Down as Nearly Half a Million Accounts Compromised
- » ISS Astronauts Return to Earth Amid US-Russia Tensions
- » Interpol President Reported Missing During Trip to China
- » Nobel Peace Prize: Denis Mukwege and Nadia Murad Win Award