205,000 BGN For Scholarships
The government has approved additional costs and transfers of 204 930 BGN. The funds are for scholarships for students from state and municipal schools, which have achieved high results at different competitions, the press center of the cabinet said.
The funds are provided in the central budget under the program: Measures for protection of children with prominent gifts.
- » Milky Way Still Bears the 10-billion-year-old Scars of a Galactic Collision
- » Scalped Dog Gets Second Chance in Volgograd (Video)
- » EU's Jean-Claude Juncker Filmed Stumbling at Nato Event (Video)
- » EU Steps up Humanitarian Aid in Somalia with €89.5 Million
- » Eurostat: EU Population up to Nearly 513 million on 1 January 2018
- » Thailand Cave Rescue: Museum and Film in the Works