Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
The government has approved additional spending on the budgets of ministries and transfers BGN 20,784,639. to municipalities.
The funds are provided in the central budget for financing expenditures related to prevention, mitigation and disaster relief activities, reported Bgnes. Their allocation was approved at a meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission for Reconstruction and Support, held in March 2011.
Part of the funds are provided to the district governors of Dobrich, Montana and Smolyan to clean river beds. The funds provided for the municipalities are for construction of levees, restoration of public buildings, road pavements, retaining walls, fortification of bridges, etc.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Dismisses FSC Deputy Chair
- » Normal Traffic on Sofia "Bulgaria" Boulevard will be Resumed on September 10
- » Ralitsa Agayn, FSC: Average Loss for Bulgarians Insured by Olympic will be BGN 200
- » Challenges for Bulgarian Residential Construction
- » Sofia Mayor: Rosarium Repair and Restoration in Boris Garden has Started
- » 11 Foreign Citizens Detained in Police Operation in Sofia