Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
The government has approved additional spending on the budgets of ministries and transfers BGN 20,784,639. to municipalities.
The funds are provided in the central budget for financing expenditures related to prevention, mitigation and disaster relief activities, reported Bgnes. Their allocation was approved at a meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission for Reconstruction and Support, held in March 2011.
Part of the funds are provided to the district governors of Dobrich, Montana and Smolyan to clean river beds. The funds provided for the municipalities are for construction of levees, restoration of public buildings, road pavements, retaining walls, fortification of bridges, etc.
- » Bulgaria Would Face 'Major Crisis' if Black Sea Tensions Worsen
- » How will Bulgarians Rest over Christmas and New Year Holidays?
- » The Budget of Sofia for Next Year is over BGN 1.5 Billion
- » Bulgarian Parliament Postpones on First Reading Identity Papers with Electronic Identification to January 2020
- » CNN: US Makes Preparations to Sail Warship into Black Sea Amid Russia-Ukraine Tensions
- » Bulgarian PM: The Black Sea Should be a Place For Tourism, For Gas Pipelines, not For Warships