New Metro In Serbia
So far, there were only two metro stations that were used by the city rail - the trams.
Siniša Mali, the current Mayor of Belgrade attended the presentation of the project for a subway in Belgrade, writes Beograd.rs. The project was made after an analysis of the existing transport infrastructure in the city.
"Experts have found that only two metro rails are linked to four lines of the city rail to relieve traffick in Belgrade.'' said the Mayor of Belgrade.
According to Mali the new subway will reduce the traffic jumps and open huged opportunities for investment, because it will connect distant parts of the city.
"As this is the only realistic plan, the first metro line will be put into operation by 2022," the mayor added.
- » Boris Johnson: UK Will Leave the EU even if the Agreement Is Rejected
- » Erdogan Threatens to Continue the Offensive in Syria if the Terms of the Peace Agreement Are not Fully Fulfilled
- » A Man Disguised as Boris Johnson Tried to Climb Big Ben
- » New York Approved the Notorious Rikers Prison to Be Closed
- » Christine Lagarde Was Endorsed by EU Leaders as the Next ECB President
- » Three Countries Blocked Skopje and Tirana from Starting Accession Negotiations with the EU