Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria Has Reduced Its External Debt
At the very beginning of today's government meeting, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov announced that Bulgaria has reduced its external debt for only a year, and this places us on the third place in the EU.
,,The Eurostat report comes out. From 29 to 25.4, Bulgaria's foreign debt declined. Third, we are ranked in the lowest foreign debt in Europe after Estonia and Luxembourg. Luxembourg has 23%, but at that pace, the government is working and at the end of the year, we will downgrade it to 20%'', Boyko Borissov pointed out.
- » Bulgaria Adopts Final Amendments to Film Industry Act
- » Bulgaria elected member of Executive Council of the Organization for Prohibition of Chemical Weapons
- » Poll: 69% of Bulgarians Say New Roads have Made Travelling Easier
- » All Bulgarian Roads are Passable, Nearly 700 Machines were out Clearing the Roads Last Night
- » Sofia with a Record Budget for City Cleanliness in 2019
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Education has Launched News for Hearing Impaired People (Video)