Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria Has Reduced Its External Debt
At the very beginning of today's government meeting, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov announced that Bulgaria has reduced its external debt for only a year, and this places us on the third place in the EU.
,,The Eurostat report comes out. From 29 to 25.4, Bulgaria's foreign debt declined. Third, we are ranked in the lowest foreign debt in Europe after Estonia and Luxembourg. Luxembourg has 23%, but at that pace, the government is working and at the end of the year, we will downgrade it to 20%'', Boyko Borissov pointed out.
- » Bulgarian National Assembly Will Ratify Today the F-16 Purchase Contracts
- » The air in Sofia: What Measures has the Municipality Taken?
- » Bulgarian Parliament Budget Committee Rejects President’s Veto on Party Financing
- » Sofia Mayor: Sofia is Positioned as a Digital Center in the Region
- » State Institutions - with the Lowest Data Security
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Investing in Cybersecurity is Needed