Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria Has Reduced Its External Debt
At the very beginning of today's government meeting, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov announced that Bulgaria has reduced its external debt for only a year, and this places us on the third place in the EU.
,,The Eurostat report comes out. From 29 to 25.4, Bulgaria's foreign debt declined. Third, we are ranked in the lowest foreign debt in Europe after Estonia and Luxembourg. Luxembourg has 23%, but at that pace, the government is working and at the end of the year, we will downgrade it to 20%'', Boyko Borissov pointed out.
- » A Limit of 90 km/h is Introduced on Trakia Highway between Chirpan and Stara Zagora
- » Heating Prices in Sofia will Rise by About 8% from October 1
- » Border police: Heavy Traffic on Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Checkpoints
- » Former Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Government Instability is a Fact, but there is no Serious Alternative
- » New Interior Minister of Bulgaria Promises Continuity
- » Prosecutor General: Bulgaria has Industrial Capacity and Full Mobility of illegal Cigarette Production