Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria Has Reduced Its External Debt
At the very beginning of today's government meeting, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov announced that Bulgaria has reduced its external debt for only a year, and this places us on the third place in the EU.
,,The Eurostat report comes out. From 29 to 25.4, Bulgaria's foreign debt declined. Third, we are ranked in the lowest foreign debt in Europe after Estonia and Luxembourg. Luxembourg has 23%, but at that pace, the government is working and at the end of the year, we will downgrade it to 20%'', Boyko Borissov pointed out.
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
- » The Ministry of the Interior Received 9 New Cars, Specialized as Technical Workshops
- » Parliament Discusses the Presidential Veto on the Law on Personal Data
- » Bulgarian Parliament Will Vote on the Protocol For the Accession of Northern Macedonia to NATO
- » BDZ will Update 15 Passenger Coaches every Month until the End of the Year
- » Repair Closes Another One of the Central Streets in Sofia