Meteorologists are Protesting About the Distribution of 2018 Subsidy
Employees of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS) protest against the allocation of the agency's subsidy for 2018. The NIMH protests against the unfair distribution of the budget subsidy for 2018 by the board council of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, which threatens the functioning of the national hydrometeorological service ". Currently, a black screen message welcomes anyone who wants to visit the official website of NIMH.
In a statement of the General Assembly of Scientists from NIMH-BAS and the directors of branches, adopted at the beginning of April, it is noted that "... the budget subsidy is below the critical minimum for the normal functioning of the NIMH activities because it will lead to resignation of specialists ". Scientists note that they are ready to take "adequate forms of protest" as a last resort to rescue their activities.
- » People Who Live in Small Towns Are Happier
- » You Will Live Longer If You Sleep More on Saturdays and Sundays
- » People are More Productive When Weather Is Bad
- » Every Fourth Bulgarian Reads a Book every day. Every third - never
- » Student Donated more than 3000 Books to Community Centers and Homes for Adults
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth