Film Shooting Changes Urban Mobility in Sofia
A temporary change of urban mobility organization is being introduced in connection with the filming of the film "Fall and Salvation".
This was announced by the press center of Sofia Municipality. It is forbidden to stay and park vehicles, except for the cars of the film crew and outside the paid parking facilities, as follows:
- From 10.00 to 22.00 today and from 10.00 to 13.00 hours 26 April 2018 on 33, Georgi Benkovski Str.
- From 16.00 to 19.00 on April 26, 2018 in front of bl. 1, Dianabad district.
- » Bulgaria Would Face 'Major Crisis' if Black Sea Tensions Worsen
- » How will Bulgarians Rest over Christmas and New Year Holidays?
- » The Budget of Sofia for Next Year is over BGN 1.5 Billion
- » Bulgarian Parliament Postpones on First Reading Identity Papers with Electronic Identification to January 2020
- » CNN: US Makes Preparations to Sail Warship into Black Sea Amid Russia-Ukraine Tensions
- » Bulgarian PM: The Black Sea Should be a Place For Tourism, For Gas Pipelines, not For Warships