Film Shooting Changes Urban Mobility in Sofia
A temporary change of urban mobility organization is being introduced in connection with the filming of the film "Fall and Salvation".
This was announced by the press center of Sofia Municipality. It is forbidden to stay and park vehicles, except for the cars of the film crew and outside the paid parking facilities, as follows:
- From 10.00 to 22.00 today and from 10.00 to 13.00 hours 26 April 2018 on 33, Georgi Benkovski Str.
- From 16.00 to 19.00 on April 26, 2018 in front of bl. 1, Dianabad district.
- » 11 Foreign Citizens Detained in Police Operation in Sofia
- » Border Police: Heavy Truck Traffic on Kulata, Ruse and Vidin Checkpoints
- » Bulgaria Issues Tender for Biometric ID System
- » Bulgaria's Top Prosecutor Orders Probe of Regulator over Insurer
- » Fibank Launches its Smart Lady Program Aimed at Women in Business
- » Bulgaria Introduces Possibility for Electronic Storage of Employment Documents