Ministers Vote on the Amount of University Fees
The government will vote on the amount of application and study fees at state universities for the next academic year.
17 universities will probably maintain their current fees. Among them are the medical universities in Sofia and Varna, NATFIZ, the National Sports Academy, UNWE.
16 other schools are subject to an increase in tuition fees. For example, the Sofia University will increase the price of education in the specialties of psychology, law and philology, and at the University of Plovdiv will increase the fees for the specialties Tourism, Economics, Mathematics and Informatics.
Fees for some specialties in Sofia University will actually decrease - from 200 to 550 leva will be reduced the amount paid for full-time and part-time training in Physics and specialty Nuclear Chemistry.
At today's meeting, the cabinet will also approve additional funds for the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Defense.
- » Bulgarian Students with Great Success in a NASA Space Colony Competition
- » Student Fees in Bulgarian Universities - from BGN 200 to EUR 7700
- » By the Middle of 2019: All Schools in Bulgaria With Wi-Fi Networks
- » The Exhibition "Education without Borders" in the National Palace of Culture is Now Open
- » Burgas University will Train Doctors
- » Why a Professionally Written Essay Can Transform Your Studies