Old Buildings in the Center of Plovdiv Will be Renewed with European Funds
100-year-old residential buildings in the center of Plovdiv, which are in poor condition, will be renewed with European funds under the "Regions in Growth" program. Up to now, over 90 owners' associations have submitted documents for restoring beautiful facades and ongoing repairs on them. Priority will be given to the monuments of culture.
The houses on the central pedestrian street of Plovdiv are part of an ensemble monument of culture. In this area 40 residential buildings are waiting to be renovated.
- » Bulgarian Beekeepers Report Significantly Lower Honey Production
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: For this Summer Season we Expect Growth of 5%
- » Bulgarian Consumer Watchdog Warns About Tainted Alcohol at Seaside Resorts
- » Australian Oil and Gas Enters Bulgaria, Buys Offshore Block Stake from Shell
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Interior: 30,000 Ecstasy Pills Seized in Police Raid Yesterday
- » A Complex for the Production of Railway Parts for BGN 240 Million will be Made in Burgas