Old Buildings in the Center of Plovdiv Will be Renewed with European Funds
100-year-old residential buildings in the center of Plovdiv, which are in poor condition, will be renewed with European funds under the "Regions in Growth" program. Up to now, over 90 owners' associations have submitted documents for restoring beautiful facades and ongoing repairs on them. Priority will be given to the monuments of culture.
The houses on the central pedestrian street of Plovdiv are part of an ensemble monument of culture. In this area 40 residential buildings are waiting to be renovated.
- » Bulgarian Euroins Insurance Group to Launch Georgian Insurance Market
- » Wizz Air Adds Another Plane and 35 Jobs in Varna
- » Cloud Computing Services Used by More Than One Out of Four Enterprises in the EU
- » CNN Travel: Plovdiv is One of the Most Fascinating Places in Europe
- » EU Parliament Approves Huge Japan Trade Deal
- » BGN 1.35 Billion will be Allocated for 134.2 km of Hemus Motorway