Federica Moghereini: The EU Grants an Additional € 3 Billion to Turkey For Refugees
''The European Union will provide Turkey with an additional € 3 billion to help Syrian refugees over the next two years.''
This was stated by the head of European diplomacy Federica Moghereini. "We will give Turkey another 3 billion euros in the next two years," she said at the second Donor Syria conference in Brussels.
- » EU Summit to Defuse Migrant Tension, Set Brexit Countdown
- » Poland Banned from EU Judicial Body
- » By April 2019, EU Countries must say Whether they Want Summer or Winter Time
- » Hungary Vote Deepens Rift in European Right
- » German MEP Manfred Weber Warns Romania over Jeopardizing Bulgaria’s and Croatia’s and its Own Accession to Schengen
- » EU Must Grasp World Role as U.S. Retreats, Juncker Says