Federica Moghereini: The EU Grants an Additional € 3 Billion to Turkey For Refugees
''The European Union will provide Turkey with an additional € 3 billion to help Syrian refugees over the next two years.''
This was stated by the head of European diplomacy Federica Moghereini. "We will give Turkey another 3 billion euros in the next two years," she said at the second Donor Syria conference in Brussels.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Travel Chaos in UK as Europeans Suspend Flights
- » Boris Johnson in Brussels Tomorrow for Brexit Talks
- » COVID-19 Death Toll in France Crosses 55,000 Mark
- » Latvia Extends Emergency Situation Until January 11
- » COVID-19 Cases in Germany Surpasses 1 Million
- » Germany Prolongs Coronavirus Restrictions until December 20