Sunny and Warm Weather Forecast For Bulgaria Today, Rain and Thunder in the Afternoon
Mostly sunny and warm is forecast for Bulgaria today, with clouds gathering in the afternoon and short spells of rain with thunder and winds increasing briefly in many places. The maximum temperatures will range between 26°C and 31°C.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, quoted by Focus News Agency.
The Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny, with maximum temperatures between 20°C and 24°C and a breeze. Short spells of rain with thunder in the afternoon are expected in some places only.
Mountains will be cloudy with short spells of rain with thunder and moderate west-southwest winds increasing briefly. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will be about 20°C, and at 2,000 m - about 13°C.
- » Light Rain can be Expected in East Bulgaria in the Afternoon, Highs between 20° and 25°C
- » Water Levels are Critically Low Along the Danube, Ships Run Aground
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Temperatures up to 20-25°C
- » Bulgarian Environment Ministry: Three Nature Parks Get BGN 1.5 million Under OPE
- » Moderate Quake in Halkidiki Rattles Northern Greece
- » Bulgarian Regional Minister Explains Green Buildings for a Common Green Future Project