Over BGN 20 million have been Paid for the Welfare of Birds in Bulgaria
Since the end of March, State Fund Agriculture has paid a total of BGN 20 620 952 million to 112 poultry farmers under the measures under the scheme "Aid for the implementation of voluntary commitments for bird welfare," the institution said.
State aid aims to support farmers to implement voluntary animal welfare commitments in the poultry sector.
Assistance is provided annually to cover costs or income foregone for poultry farmers who undertake to apply one or more of the measures for a period of at least 5 years.
- » Minister of Agriculture and Food Opens a Campaign to Support Bulgarian Food Producers
- » Four Newly Elected Constitutional Judges in Bulgaria Took Oaths
- » Bulgarian President Radev Vetoes the Latest Amendments to the Corporate Income Tax Act
- » From Today Comes into Force Winter Maintenance of the National Road Network
- » Bulgarian Exports to Third Countries Dip 21.3% up to September 2018
- » Mayors of Small Municipalities will not Protest after Talks with PM Borisov