Over BGN 20 million have been Paid for the Welfare of Birds in Bulgaria
Since the end of March, State Fund Agriculture has paid a total of BGN 20 620 952 million to 112 poultry farmers under the measures under the scheme "Aid for the implementation of voluntary commitments for bird welfare," the institution said.
State aid aims to support farmers to implement voluntary animal welfare commitments in the poultry sector.
Assistance is provided annually to cover costs or income foregone for poultry farmers who undertake to apply one or more of the measures for a period of at least 5 years.
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"