Bulgarian PM: Countries of the Western Balkans have to Show Their Will For Development
''The European perspective of our region has no alternative, and the Southeast European Cooperation Process remains the leading political format for an open and fair discussion on the important issues for us''.
This was said by the Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov in his speech at the Summit of the South East European Co-operation Process (SEECP) in Brno, which summarizes the progress achieved within the Slovenian presidency of the initiative, the press service of the Council of Ministers reported.
- » Ukrainians Protest as Gas Dispute Leaves Scores Freezing
- » Within the Balkan Gas Hub, Bulgaria will also Build a Gas Exchange
- » Electricity and Heating Prices in Bulgaria Remain Unchanged Until the End of Heating Season
- » Bulgarian Pear Production 2017/18 - 42 Percent Increase
- » Sofia to Host Belarus-Bulgaria Business Forum on 20 November
- » Korean Hanon Systems Buys the Magna Powertrain Plant in Plovdiv as Part of Huge Deal