Bulgarian PM: Countries of the Western Balkans have to Show Their Will For Development
''The European perspective of our region has no alternative, and the Southeast European Cooperation Process remains the leading political format for an open and fair discussion on the important issues for us''.
This was said by the Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov in his speech at the Summit of the South East European Co-operation Process (SEECP) in Brno, which summarizes the progress achieved within the Slovenian presidency of the initiative, the press service of the Council of Ministers reported.
- » First Crypto ATM Machines to be Launched in Bulgaria
- » Up to 60 Irish Holidaymakers Left Stranded in Bulgaria after Travel Agents' Failure
- » The Cheapest Spot for Families this Summer
- » The Ministry of Tourism Expects a 5% Increase in Foreign Tourists
- » Bulgaria is Again Among the Leaders in Low Debt in the EU
- » EasyJet Still Keen on Parts of Alitalia