Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 26C° and 31°C
It will be mostly sunny today. Around noon and in the afternoon, cloud will start gathering and in some places, mainly in the mountains, there will be short spells of rain with thunders. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, quoted by Focus News Agency.
Maximum temperatures will be between 26°C and 31°C.
The Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny. Clouds will increase around noon and in and afternoon, but the chances of rain are slim. There will be light to moderate southeast wind. The maximum temperatures will reach 17°C to 20°C.
The mountains will be mostly sunny and warm. In the afternoon, some places will see short spells of rain with thunders.
The wind will be light to moderate from west-northwest. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will be about 21°C, and at 2,000 m - about 14°C.
- » Cloudy with Precipitations, Falling Temperatures, Highs Between 3° and 8°C
- » Brown Bear and Her Little One was Shot by Camera in the Area of Vitosha
- » 168 Chasa: Bulgaria has been Taking Italy and UK's Waste for 12 Months
- » NIMH: Fairy Skies in Western Bulgaria and Rainfalls in the Southeastern Parts are Expected
- » Broken Clouds over the Country, Sunny Day in Many Bulgarian Areas, Highs between 3° and 8°C
- » Temperatures will Slightly Decrease, Highs Between 2° and 7°C