Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 26C° and 31°C
It will be mostly sunny today. Around noon and in the afternoon, cloud will start gathering and in some places, mainly in the mountains, there will be short spells of rain with thunders. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, quoted by Focus News Agency.
Maximum temperatures will be between 26°C and 31°C.
The Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny. Clouds will increase around noon and in and afternoon, but the chances of rain are slim. There will be light to moderate southeast wind. The maximum temperatures will reach 17°C to 20°C.
The mountains will be mostly sunny and warm. In the afternoon, some places will see short spells of rain with thunders.
The wind will be light to moderate from west-northwest. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will be about 21°C, and at 2,000 m - about 14°C.
- » Mostly Sunny Weather Today, Rain Showers Forecast in West and Central Bulgaria after Noon
- » The Fire Near Karlovo Should be Completely Extinguished within a Week
- » Multiple Quakes Rock Indonesia's Lombok Island, 10 Dead
- » Sunny Weather with Highs of 28-33°C Today in Bulgaria
- » India Warns of 'Extremely Grave' Crisis as Flood Toll Rises
- » Scientists Detail Full Genome of Wheat for First Time