Putin will take an Unprecedented Decision after his Inauguration
Following his inauguration on May 7, the head of the Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin, will adopt an unprecedented decision, said the newspaper Moskovski Komsomolets quoted Focus.
Bloomberg sources reveal that the Kremlin leader will sign a decree containing a plan for Russia's economic development for the next six years. It is supposed to be presented as a plan to improve the quality of life of the Russians. And if it comes to specific measures, it is reported to increase spending on infrastructure development, education and healthcare.
The amount to be mentioned is 10 trillion rubles. However, it is specified that its exact size, as well as the sources of funding for the additional costs, will not be made public. The editorial emphasizes that money can be provided by reducing spending in other sectors - for example, defense or by raising taxes.
- » Russia will soon Open Bridge linking Crimea to Russia
- » Thousands Arrested in Protest against Putin
- » Thousands Protest in Moscow over the Blocking of Telegram
- » Sergei Lavrov: Russian Specialists Find no Trace of Chemical Attack in Douma
- » Putin Says Daesh Remains Global Danger Despite Military Defeat
- » Russia's Lavrov to Hold Syria Talks with U.N. Envoy in Moscow on Thursday