The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
According to preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute in 2017, the institutional sector "General government" reports a budget surplus of BGN 920 million or 0.9% GDP, NSI reported.
The surplus in the central government sub-sector amounted to BGN 727 million, or 0.7% of GDP. The local government sub-sector has realized a surplus of BGN 256 million and the Social Security Funds sub-sector - a deficit of BGN 63 million.
The debt of Bulgaria in 2017 amounts to BGN 25,064 million, or 25.4% of GDP. The statistical information on the activities of the institutional sector "General government", including debt, deficit and surplus, is prepared according to a harmonized EU methodology.
- » In Bulgaria, Romania and Croatia, under 10% of People have Mortgages
- » Annual Inflation in January 2019 Compared to January 2018 Was 3.0%
- » Average Social Security Income For the Country for December 2018 was BGN 954.90
- » EP Supports an Increase of Over BGN 3 billion in the Budget For Bulgaria After 2020
- » Prof. Steve Hanke: Bulgaria Has a Low Flat Tax and That's Great
- » MFA: We do not have Official Information on the Export of State Funds from Venezuela to Bulgaria