The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
According to preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute in 2017, the institutional sector "General government" reports a budget surplus of BGN 920 million or 0.9% GDP, NSI reported.
The surplus in the central government sub-sector amounted to BGN 727 million, or 0.7% of GDP. The local government sub-sector has realized a surplus of BGN 256 million and the Social Security Funds sub-sector - a deficit of BGN 63 million.
The debt of Bulgaria in 2017 amounts to BGN 25,064 million, or 25.4% of GDP. The statistical information on the activities of the institutional sector "General government", including debt, deficit and surplus, is prepared according to a harmonized EU methodology.
- » Bulgaria Inflation Accelerates Further In June
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018