The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
According to preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute in 2017, the institutional sector "General government" reports a budget surplus of BGN 920 million or 0.9% GDP, NSI reported.
The surplus in the central government sub-sector amounted to BGN 727 million, or 0.7% of GDP. The local government sub-sector has realized a surplus of BGN 256 million and the Social Security Funds sub-sector - a deficit of BGN 63 million.
The debt of Bulgaria in 2017 amounts to BGN 25,064 million, or 25.4% of GDP. The statistical information on the activities of the institutional sector "General government", including debt, deficit and surplus, is prepared according to a harmonized EU methodology.
- » Experts: Bulgaria is Among the Least Endangered Countries in the Currency Crisis Happening Around the World
- » Economic Growth in Bulgaria is Lower than Expected - 3.4%
- » Real Estate Market Could Lead to Europe's Next Crisis, ECB Says
- » Eastern Europe Block Is Not a Chain Anymore
- » Turkish Inflation Surged to 15-year High in August
- » Bulgaria Sees Fiscal Surplus at 2.4%/GDP at End-August