The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
According to preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute in 2017, the institutional sector "General government" reports a budget surplus of BGN 920 million or 0.9% GDP, NSI reported.
The surplus in the central government sub-sector amounted to BGN 727 million, or 0.7% of GDP. The local government sub-sector has realized a surplus of BGN 256 million and the Social Security Funds sub-sector - a deficit of BGN 63 million.
The debt of Bulgaria in 2017 amounts to BGN 25,064 million, or 25.4% of GDP. The statistical information on the activities of the institutional sector "General government", including debt, deficit and surplus, is prepared according to a harmonized EU methodology.
- » In October 2018, Total Consumer Confidence Indicator Decreased by 3.2% Compared to July
- » Bulgaria Expects Budget Surplus of 2.6 % of GDP as of End-October
- » Euro Area Annual Inflation Up to 2.2%
- » Producing Bitcoin Currency Could Void Climate Change Efforts
- » Bulgarian Pensions to Increase by 5.7% From 1 July 2019
- » Bulgaria’s Debt for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,908 Million, or 25.6% of GDP