Trump Meets Macron in Washington
French President Emmanuel Macron will meet with his colleague Donald Trump on Monday. He is the first foreign leader whom the US Head of State will accept with all honor on a state visit - after a year in the White House.
They will have a private dinner at George Vernon's historic residence in Washington DC, followed by a ceremony in the White House garden and evening reception in its salons, BTV reports.
Main topics of talks between the presidents are expected to be the Iranian nuclear program and the duties imposed by the United States on countries of the European Union.
France supported the United States in its initiative against Syria's chemical forces, believing that it would put Macron in a good position when talking to Trump.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the British Ambassador to Bulgaria Emma Hopkins
- » Georgian and Bulgarian Foreign Ministries Have Held Political Consultations
- » Iran Urges Establishment of Joint Fund with Bulgaria to Boost Trade Cooperation
- » PM and Apostolic Nuncio to Bulgaria Discussed Possible Visit by the Pope
- » Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia Sign Memorandum on Joint Bulgarian-Saudi State-owned Company
- » Bulgarian President Radev goes on a Visit to London