Trump Meets Macron in Washington
French President Emmanuel Macron will meet with his colleague Donald Trump on Monday. He is the first foreign leader whom the US Head of State will accept with all honor on a state visit - after a year in the White House.
They will have a private dinner at George Vernon's historic residence in Washington DC, followed by a ceremony in the White House garden and evening reception in its salons, BTV reports.
Main topics of talks between the presidents are expected to be the Iranian nuclear program and the duties imposed by the United States on countries of the European Union.
France supported the United States in its initiative against Syria's chemical forces, believing that it would put Macron in a good position when talking to Trump.
- » Zoran Zaev: Bulgaria is Our Strategic Partner and one of the Largest Friends of the Republic of Northern Macedonia
- » The Berlin Process in Sofia will be a Mini-presidency Focusing only on Western Balkans
- » Minister Marinov: The Development of Cross-Border Cooperation is an Important Factor in Guaranteeing the Security of European Citizens
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Opened the Traditional Ambassador Conference in Sofia
- » Serbian Politician: Bulgarian Intelligence Officers Hinder Agreement with Kosovo
- » New Balkan Diplomatic Scandal Involving Bulgarian PM Borisov