Trump Meets Macron in Washington
French President Emmanuel Macron will meet with his colleague Donald Trump on Monday. He is the first foreign leader whom the US Head of State will accept with all honor on a state visit - after a year in the White House.
They will have a private dinner at George Vernon's historic residence in Washington DC, followed by a ceremony in the White House garden and evening reception in its salons, BTV reports.
Main topics of talks between the presidents are expected to be the Iranian nuclear program and the duties imposed by the United States on countries of the European Union.
France supported the United States in its initiative against Syria's chemical forces, believing that it would put Macron in a good position when talking to Trump.
- » Rumen Radev in London: The Funds Invested in Defense Capabilities Should Contribute to the Countries’ Own Economic Development and Social Systems
- » Jens Stoltenberg: NATO Is Strong
- » The Real Part of the NATO Summit Begins Today
- » The von der Leyen Commission Took Office on December 1
- » Germany’s Foreign Affairs Minister Heiko Maas: Bulgarian Foreign Affairs Policy Deserves Respect, I Would Like for other Countries to Be as Brave
- » The Foreign Ministers of Bulgaria and Germany Mark 140 Years of Diplomatic Relations