Kate Middleton Gives Birth to 3rd Baby
The Duchess of Cambridge gave birth to a baby boy – on St George's Day – with Prince William by her side.
Kensington Palace tweeted at 1pm: "Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a son at 1101hrs.
"The baby weighs 8lbs 7oz.
"The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth.
"Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well."
Kate fell into the early stages of labour in the early hours of this morning and was taken to hospital.
The world's media descended on the Lindo Wing of St Mary's Hospital in London to await the imminent arrival.
It was expected the birth would come soon, with Kate being in hospital with Prince George for 24 hours, and with Princess Charlotte in just 10 hours.
The birth comes just weeks before they are due to attend Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding at Windsor Castle on May 19.
The baby now becomes fifth in line to the throne, meaning Prince Harry drops down to sixth.
- » Save More With a Kitchen Garden
- » More and more Newlyweds Marry at the Ancient Theater in Plovdiv
- » Dospat Rescued Bears will be Sent to Greece for Readaptation (Video)
- » Flora Burgas 2018 Gathers Craftsmen, Florists, Musicians and Artists
- » Bulgarians Make a Rose Garden in London
- » 'Desperate Housewives' Actress Eva Longoria Gets Hollywood Star