Smuggling of Cigarettes in Bulgaria is Currently 6.6%
Smuggling of cigarettes is currently 6.6%, according to data from tobacco companies. They announced this to Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov and the Ministers of Finance and Interior - Vladislav Goranov and Valentin Radev.
Highest remains the smuggling in Haskovo, Yambol and Dimitrovgrad. Last year, smuggling was 6%. Prime Minister Boyko Borissov announced that he would order an inspection due to the increase in smuggling.
- » Cologne Hostage Taker ‘Under Control,’ One Woman Slightly Injured
- » Journalist Viktoria Marinova's Murder Suspect Partially Admits Guilt
- » AFP: Germany to Extradite Suspect in Bulgarian Journalist Killing 'Soon'
- » Africa's Youngest Billionaire Kidnapped in Tanzania
- » Seven People were Detained in Attempt to Sell Unique Gold Artifacts Found in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Sentenced to 40 Months in Prison in the Czech Republic after Threats to Pakistan About Terrorist Attacks