Smuggling of Cigarettes in Bulgaria is Currently 6.6%
Smuggling of cigarettes is currently 6.6%, according to data from tobacco companies. They announced this to Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov and the Ministers of Finance and Interior - Vladislav Goranov and Valentin Radev.
Highest remains the smuggling in Haskovo, Yambol and Dimitrovgrad. Last year, smuggling was 6%. Prime Minister Boyko Borissov announced that he would order an inspection due to the increase in smuggling.
- » French Intelligence Services Detained a man Planning a 9/11 Style Attack in France
- » 387 Bulgarians Became Victims of Trafficking since the Beginning of the Year - Most of Them - Women
- » More than 300 People from Over 12 Countries Arrested after Authorities Took a Child Pornography Site Down
- » Three Bulgarians Were Killed in a Shooting in Chicago
- » Bulgarian MPs Approved the Removal of the Fast Track Trial Proceedings in Premeditated Murder Cases
- » Police Officers Arrested Two Bulgarians for Trafficking in Persons for Begging in France and Sweden