Smuggling of Cigarettes in Bulgaria is Currently 6.6%
Smuggling of cigarettes is currently 6.6%, according to data from tobacco companies. They announced this to Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov and the Ministers of Finance and Interior - Vladislav Goranov and Valentin Radev.
Highest remains the smuggling in Haskovo, Yambol and Dimitrovgrad. Last year, smuggling was 6%. Prime Minister Boyko Borissov announced that he would order an inspection due to the increase in smuggling.
- » Four Injured in French Knife Rampage, Afghan Asylum-seeker Arrested
- » Bulgarian Citizen Beat his Neighbors in Belgium Because they were a Gay Couple
- » Dutch Anti-migrant Politician Takes Own Life after Revealing she was Raped by ‘Muslim Gang’
- » More than 900 Liters of illegal Alcohol was Seized by Customs Officials
- » Police are Investigating a Murder in Lyaskovets, One Person Detained
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Over the past 6 Months, we have Caught over 10 Million Contraband Cigarettes