Smuggling of Cigarettes in Bulgaria is Currently 6.6%
Smuggling of cigarettes is currently 6.6%, according to data from tobacco companies. They announced this to Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov and the Ministers of Finance and Interior - Vladislav Goranov and Valentin Radev.
Highest remains the smuggling in Haskovo, Yambol and Dimitrovgrad. Last year, smuggling was 6%. Prime Minister Boyko Borissov announced that he would order an inspection due to the increase in smuggling.
- » Bulgarian Customs Officials Seized 7200 Liters of Alcohol in Cans Packaged as Coconut Milk
- » One Killed and Several Injured in a Shooting inside a Tram in Utrecht
- » The New Zealand Terrorist did not Know Bulgarian Citizens
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Investigates Murder of a Woman in Harmanli
- » Police Detained 27 Illegal Immigrants in Plovdiv
- » The Active User Association Established Imitations of Quality Olive Oil on the Bulgarian Market