Bomb Alert Near the Presidency was False (Updated)
Shortly after 9 am, an anonymous male voice called to report that there was an explosive device around the St.George Church. Police teams i mmediately arrived on site but however, after the check, it turns out that the signal is fake.
The press service in the Presidency has said the presidential administration has not stopped working.
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Head Resigns
- » Bulgaria to Renovate Bridges after Italy Bridge Collapse
- » PM Borisov: I'm not Happy with the Chief of the Commercial Register
- » PM and Regional Development Minister Launch New Road Section Construction on Hemus Motorway
- » Bulgarian CPC Issues First Decisions Prohibiting Concentrations
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down