Bomb Alert Near the Presidency was False (Updated)
Shortly after 9 am, an anonymous male voice called to report that there was an explosive device around the St.George Church. Police teams i mmediately arrived on site but however, after the check, it turns out that the signal is fake.
The press service in the Presidency has said the presidential administration has not stopped working.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"