Socially Disadvantaged People could Receive Free Legal Aid
Free legal aid for the socially disadvantages. The consultation can be done by phone. There are 11 specially created centers for the National Legal Aid Bureau, NOVA reports.
An average of 12 people call the phone each day for legal help, and on the other side of the phone is a lawyer with many years of experience. Advices are given free of charge.
Free help can benefit everyone who can not hire a lawyer. The person calling provides data and a check is made on whether he/she is really socially disadvantaged.
Cases in which socially disadvantaged seek legal aid are on the increase.
- » Bulgarian Environment Ministry: Three Nature Parks Get BGN 1.5 million Under OPE
- » Bulgarian and French Archaeologists Discovered an Impressive Tomb in Sozopol
- » Moderate Quake in Halkidiki Rattles Northern Greece
- » Bulgarian Regional Minister Explains Green Buildings for a Common Green Future Project
- » 22 Dead as Migrant Truck Crashes in Western Turkey
- » Availability of Organic Products on the Rise in Bulgaria