Socially Disadvantaged People could Receive Free Legal Aid
Free legal aid for the socially disadvantages. The consultation can be done by phone. There are 11 specially created centers for the National Legal Aid Bureau, NOVA reports.
An average of 12 people call the phone each day for legal help, and on the other side of the phone is a lawyer with many years of experience. Advices are given free of charge.
Free help can benefit everyone who can not hire a lawyer. The person calling provides data and a check is made on whether he/she is really socially disadvantaged.
Cases in which socially disadvantaged seek legal aid are on the increase.
- » Thracian Tomb of Sveshtari: Part of the UNESCO World Heritage List
- » Traces of Ancient Civilization were Found in the UK
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing