Socially Disadvantaged People could Receive Free Legal Aid
Free legal aid for the socially disadvantages. The consultation can be done by phone. There are 11 specially created centers for the National Legal Aid Bureau, NOVA reports.
An average of 12 people call the phone each day for legal help, and on the other side of the phone is a lawyer with many years of experience. Advices are given free of charge.
Free help can benefit everyone who can not hire a lawyer. The person calling provides data and a check is made on whether he/she is really socially disadvantaged.
Cases in which socially disadvantaged seek legal aid are on the increase.
- » The BFSA Inspections on the Markets in Sofia Continue
- » 16 Heavy Traffic Accidents Over the Past 24 Hours in Bulgaria
- » Over 200,000 People Visited the Rozhen Fair in the Rhodope Mountains
- » First Industrial Farm Hit by African Swine Fever in Bulgaria
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » The Traffic on Trakia Highway Will Be Stopped for an Hour Tonight