1st Plenary Session of the Informal Meeting of EU Health Ministers in Sofia is Under Way
The first plenary session of the informal meeting of EU Health Ministers in Sofia is under way. It will be dedicated to the healthy nutrition for children, one of the priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU in the health sector.
Expect more details later.
- » The Success of the Dual Food Standard Affects 100 Million Europeans
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Will Present in Brussels a Petition Against the Double Standard of Food
- » EC Warned Bulgaria About the Sale of Citizenship
- » CPT Holds High-level Talks in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Has Active Role in Juncker Plan
- » Bulgarians Living For Years in UK Will Have No Problems Staying After Brexit