1st Plenary Session of the Informal Meeting of EU Health Ministers in Sofia is Under Way
The first plenary session of the informal meeting of EU Health Ministers in Sofia is under way. It will be dedicated to the healthy nutrition for children, one of the priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU in the health sector.
Expect more details later.
- » High turnout of Bulgarians in Germany
- » Bulgaria Organizes 191 Polling Stations Abroad for the European Elections
- » The Election Day in Bulgaria has Began
- » European Elections 2019: 2,575 Registered Observers
- » European Parliament Elections Start Today
- » Emerging Europe Declares 2019 Prizewinners of its Annual Remarkable Achievement Awards