Police Received a Signal For Bomb Alert Near the Presidency
A bomb warning around the Presidency was received this morning at 9 am on 112, the press center of the Ministry of Interior announced. The signal was given by a male voice, claiming that around the Church of St. George there was an explosive device. The police are investigating the case.
Expect more details!
- » Bulgarian President Vetoes Part of Amendments to State Property Act
- » The Bulgarian Road Infrastructure Agency Launches Public Tender for Technical Projects for Road Works of 111 km
- » AFP: Bulgaria Urged to Save Communist-era Architectural 'Masterpiece' Buzludzha
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Files No-confidence Motion Against Borisov 3 Cabinet
- » First 20 Electric Buses Start Moving Around Sofia by the End of the Year
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Seeks Additional Data-storage Capacity via Direct Contracting