Police Received a Signal For Bomb Alert Near the Presidency
A bomb warning around the Presidency was received this morning at 9 am on 112, the press center of the Ministry of Interior announced. The signal was given by a male voice, claiming that around the Church of St. George there was an explosive device. The police are investigating the case.
Expect more details!
- » Targovishte Municipality is the most Transparent Institution in Bulgaria
- » With Money From Europe: Free Wi-Fi Network in 113 Municipalities in Bulgaria Will be Build
- » Ministry of Interior: Telephone Fraudsters Earn BGN 8-10 million Per Year
- » Heat Companies in Bulgaria Want an Increase in the Price of Heating by Up to 108%
- » Iliana Yotova Talks With Foreign Students of Bulgarian Origin
- » Reuters: Bulgaria Says Oman has Withdrawn Arbitration Claim over Corpbank