Police Received a Signal For Bomb Alert Near the Presidency
A bomb warning around the Presidency was received this morning at 9 am on 112, the press center of the Ministry of Interior announced. The signal was given by a male voice, claiming that around the Church of St. George there was an explosive device. The police are investigating the case.
Expect more details!
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone
- » Drinking Water in Sofia is Among the Best in Europe
- » Municipality of Stamboliyski Launches Free Public Transport