Warm and Sunny Today in Bulgaria – Maximum Temperatures at 25-30°C
Today the weather will remain warm and mostly sunny. Around noon and thereafter, cumulus clouds will develop over the northeastern and the mountainous regions in Southwestern Bulgaria, but it will rain only in some areas, possibly with thunder.
There will be light northwestern wind, in Eastern Bulgaria from east-southeast.
The maximum temperatures will mostly range between 25°C and 30°C, in Sofia about 26°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrologytold Focus News Agency.
- » India Warns of 'Extremely Grave' Crisis as Flood Toll Rises
- » Scientists Detail Full Genome of Wheat for First Time
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with some Rain and Thunder in West Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria will have Good Grape Harvest if Weather Remains Hot
- » Mostly Sunny with Nearly Unchanged Temperatures, Highs of 30-35°C
- » Brace for Extra-warm Weather through 2022