Kosovo Ready for Council of Europe Membership Bid
Kosovo has made all necessary preparations to bid for Council of Europe (CoE) membership however the Government officials give no date when the application will be submitted, writes Gazeta Express.
Kosovo Government says that they are waiting for the right moment to submit the bid for Council of Europe (CoE) membership explaining that they have made all necessary preparations. “As part of efforts on further enhancing of multilateral relations, Kosovo’s membership into Council of Europe remains one of the key objectives of foreign policy,” said Meliza Haradinaj, political advisor to Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj.
She said that they have taken all necessary actions to prepare for membership application, and the application will be submitted in due time. “Kosovo is a member of the Venice Commission, Council of Europe Development Bank, which are important institutions of the Council of Europe,” Meliza Haradinaj told Gazeta Express.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Survey: Young Serbs Hate Bulgarians, Croats and Albanians the Most
- » Tensions last night between Serbs and Kosovars
- » The Majority of Serbs are against NATO and the EU
- » Former Macedonian PM accused Sofia of a Plan for a Second Bulgarian State in the Balkans
- » The Macedonian Parliament accepted the French Proposal after fierce Debates
- » The Ruling Party in North Macedonia supported the French Proposal