Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
After the colder Friday with more clouds and drizzle in places, from Saturday, weather will stabilize and will be mostly sunny with rising temperatures. This indicates the medium-term weather forecast based on computer models.
The good weather will make us happy until Tuesday next week.
Then cold weather will come from the northwest on Tuesday, as well as on Tuesday against Wednesday, the weather will worsen as the forecast is to have thunderstorms that will be mainly in mountain areas but not just there. However, this process will end within about 24 hours.
Then the weather will again be fairly nice with more clouds in the afternoon, and there may be clouds over the mountainous regions. From Tuesday to Wednesday, temperatures will rise and will be between 25 and 30 degrees.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects