Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
After the colder Friday with more clouds and drizzle in places, from Saturday, weather will stabilize and will be mostly sunny with rising temperatures. This indicates the medium-term weather forecast based on computer models.
The good weather will make us happy until Tuesday next week.
Then cold weather will come from the northwest on Tuesday, as well as on Tuesday against Wednesday, the weather will worsen as the forecast is to have thunderstorms that will be mainly in mountain areas but not just there. However, this process will end within about 24 hours.
Then the weather will again be fairly nice with more clouds in the afternoon, and there may be clouds over the mountainous regions. From Tuesday to Wednesday, temperatures will rise and will be between 25 and 30 degrees.
- » Mostly Sunny Weather Today, Rain Showers Forecast in West and Central Bulgaria after Noon
- » The Fire Near Karlovo Should be Completely Extinguished within a Week
- » Multiple Quakes Rock Indonesia's Lombok Island, 10 Dead
- » Sunny Weather with Highs of 28-33°C Today in Bulgaria
- » India Warns of 'Extremely Grave' Crisis as Flood Toll Rises
- » Scientists Detail Full Genome of Wheat for First Time