Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
After the colder Friday with more clouds and drizzle in places, from Saturday, weather will stabilize and will be mostly sunny with rising temperatures. This indicates the medium-term weather forecast based on computer models.
The good weather will make us happy until Tuesday next week.
Then cold weather will come from the northwest on Tuesday, as well as on Tuesday against Wednesday, the weather will worsen as the forecast is to have thunderstorms that will be mainly in mountain areas but not just there. However, this process will end within about 24 hours.
Then the weather will again be fairly nice with more clouds in the afternoon, and there may be clouds over the mountainous regions. From Tuesday to Wednesday, temperatures will rise and will be between 25 and 30 degrees.
- » Scientists: Climate Change Threatens Grain Production
- » A Code Yellow Warning for Fog in Place for 13 Regions in Bulgaria
- » Thick Fog and Dangerous Air Pollution in Sofia on December 9
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy
- » Destroyed Buildings and Flooded Roads after a Severe Storm in Ireland
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog in 5 Bulgarian Regions