Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
From April 23, 2018, the Bulgarian National Bank puts into circulation a silver commemorative coin "The Old Elm in Sliven".
The price of the coin is 78 (seventy-eight) BGN.
The coin will be sold in the Bulgarian National Bank - in two cashboxes at Knyaz Alexander I Square and at four cash registers in the Cash Center of the Bulgarian National Bank on 10, Mihail Tenev Street, as well as in offices of First Investment Bank AD, Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) AD and Texim Bank AD.
In the period from 23 April to 25 April 2018 inclusive, each client will be able to purchase up to 2 coins from the Bulgarian National Bank, after which the commemorative coin "The Old Elm in Sliven" will be sold without restrictions .
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14
- » China Says Trade War is 'Lose-Lose' as it Hits America with New Tariffs