Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
From April 23, 2018, the Bulgarian National Bank puts into circulation a silver commemorative coin "The Old Elm in Sliven".
The price of the coin is 78 (seventy-eight) BGN.
The coin will be sold in the Bulgarian National Bank - in two cashboxes at Knyaz Alexander I Square and at four cash registers in the Cash Center of the Bulgarian National Bank on 10, Mihail Tenev Street, as well as in offices of First Investment Bank AD, Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) AD and Texim Bank AD.
In the period from 23 April to 25 April 2018 inclusive, each client will be able to purchase up to 2 coins from the Bulgarian National Bank, after which the commemorative coin "The Old Elm in Sliven" will be sold without restrictions .
- » The Bulgarian National Bank to Lift Capital Buffer over Cyclical Risk
- » Experts: Bulgaria is Among the Least Endangered Countries in the Currency Crisis Happening Around the World
- » Economic Growth in Bulgaria is Lower than Expected - 3.4%
- » Real Estate Market Could Lead to Europe's Next Crisis, ECB Says
- » Eastern Europe Block Is Not a Chain Anymore
- » Turkish Inflation Surged to 15-year High in August