From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
Changes in the traffic in the center of Sofia due to the construction of the subway. From today, for more than 2 months, restrictions have been introduced near Orlov most.
The bus station near the Military Academy now will be after the crossing with "Shipka" Str.
Until May 28, it is forbidden to enter the two lanes on the southern canvas of ''Evlogi and Hr. Georgievi'' Blvd. a in the section between ''Mizia'' Str. and ''Shipka'' Str.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Dismisses FSC Deputy Chair
- » Normal Traffic on Sofia "Bulgaria" Boulevard will be Resumed on September 10
- » Ralitsa Agayn, FSC: Average Loss for Bulgarians Insured by Olympic will be BGN 200
- » Challenges for Bulgarian Residential Construction
- » Sofia Mayor: Rosarium Repair and Restoration in Boris Garden has Started
- » 11 Foreign Citizens Detained in Police Operation in Sofia