Injured Police Officers in Violent Clashes in Paris (Video)
Seven police officers were injured in fierce clashes in Paris. The unrest broke out during a demonstration organized by the largest syndicate against President Macron's reforms, NOVA reported.
Railway workers have been striking for eight days this month, and the union has called for employees from other sectors to join them.
But the protest was overshadowed by riots, and the demonstrators threw stones and bottles at the police. Officers had to use tear gas to disperse the crowd. Two people are arrested.
- » Six Dead, Dozens Hurt in Italy Nightclub Incident
- » Bus with Children Crashes near Sofia
- » Worker from Haskovo was Admitted to a Hospital with 70% Burns
- » Five Missing after Two US Military Planes Crash off Japan
- » Woman Died after Falling from a High Floor of a Hotel in Rousse
- » Car Crash with 21 Vehicles due to Icy Road in Sofia