Injured Police Officers in Violent Clashes in Paris (Video)
Seven police officers were injured in fierce clashes in Paris. The unrest broke out during a demonstration organized by the largest syndicate against President Macron's reforms, NOVA reported.
Railway workers have been striking for eight days this month, and the union has called for employees from other sectors to join them.
But the protest was overshadowed by riots, and the demonstrators threw stones and bottles at the police. Officers had to use tear gas to disperse the crowd. Two people are arrested.
- » Blast in Germany: Dozens of People Have Been Blocked Underground, there Are Injured
- » At Least Five Killed in an Earthquake in Iran, Many Are Injured
- » London Piccadilly Theatre Ceiling Collapsed during a Performance (VIDEO)
- » 15 People Were Killed in an Attack in Thailand
- » Severe Bus Accident in France, over 30 Injured
- » At Least 65 People Died in a Train Fire in Pakistan