Injured Police Officers in Violent Clashes in Paris (Video)
Seven police officers were injured in fierce clashes in Paris. The unrest broke out during a demonstration organized by the largest syndicate against President Macron's reforms, NOVA reported.
Railway workers have been striking for eight days this month, and the union has called for employees from other sectors to join them.
But the protest was overshadowed by riots, and the demonstrators threw stones and bottles at the police. Officers had to use tear gas to disperse the crowd. Two people are arrested.
- » Dog Attacked a 3-year-old Child in Kardzhali Village
- » Plane Crashed near Plovdiv, Two Died
- » Passenger in Critical Condition after Abrupt Stop by a Public Transport Bus in Varna
- » Person Hit by Train near Lakatnik Station
- » Small Plane Crashed on a Residential Building in Chile, at least 6 People were Killed
- » About 150 People are Missing after a Shipwreck in DR Congo