Injured Police Officers in Violent Clashes in Paris (Video)
Seven police officers were injured in fierce clashes in Paris. The unrest broke out during a demonstration organized by the largest syndicate against President Macron's reforms, NOVA reported.
Railway workers have been striking for eight days this month, and the union has called for employees from other sectors to join them.
But the protest was overshadowed by riots, and the demonstrators threw stones and bottles at the police. Officers had to use tear gas to disperse the crowd. Two people are arrested.
- » A Gas-Powered Car Ignited in the "Vitinya" Tunnel, There Is an Injured
- » 10 Cars Burned Completely in a Paint Shop at a Big Auto Service in Varna
- » 16 Heavy Traffic Accidents Over the Past 24 Hours in Bulgaria
- » Military Helicopter Crashed in Serbia
- » A Serious Train Crash with Victims and Injured People Occurred in France
- » Car Drove into a Group of Tourists in London, at Least Seven People Are Injured