Bulgarian Photographer Took First Prize of a Prestigious Competition
Bulgarian photographer Veselin Atanasov became Photographer of the Year in the "Amateur" section of the Sony World Photography Award 2018.
The amateur photographer from Kazanlak won the first place in the category "Landscape" and "Nature".
The jury has chosen the photo of Atanasoff "Early Autumn", which you see as a title for this material, among tens of thousands of participants.
Photographers of the year in the category of professionals became Alice Tomlinson (UK) and in the youth section was awarded 16-year-old Megan Johnson from the United States.
You can see the photos of all finalists here.
- » Announcing the American Film Institute AWARDS 2018 Honorees
- » Mariya Gabriel will Present the Project "Evening of the European Cinema"
- » Bulgarian Graphics are Displayed in the most Prestigious Museum in China
- » UNESCO Adds Reggae Music to Global Cultural Heritage List
- » Picture of Renoir Was Stolen in Brazen Theft Ahead of Auction in Vienna
- » Mikhail Baryshnikov Comes To Sofia Opera and Ballet! (Video)