Bulgarian Photographer Took First Prize of a Prestigious Competition
Bulgarian photographer Veselin Atanasov became Photographer of the Year in the "Amateur" section of the Sony World Photography Award 2018.
The amateur photographer from Kazanlak won the first place in the category "Landscape" and "Nature".
The jury has chosen the photo of Atanasoff "Early Autumn", which you see as a title for this material, among tens of thousands of participants.
Photographers of the year in the category of professionals became Alice Tomlinson (UK) and in the youth section was awarded 16-year-old Megan Johnson from the United States.
You can see the photos of all finalists here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Wisdom from a Bulgarian Philosopher: By Wearing your Old Clothes, Things won't Work Out
- » Interesting Ways That Bulgaria Is Contributing to the Global Entertainment Industry
- » Croatian National Theater in the Heart of Sofia
- » Historians: Fascism never came to Power in Bulgaria
- » Archangel All Soul’s Day in Bulgaria – We Honor the Dead and the Memory of fallen Bulgarian Soldiers
- » How do Good Luck Charms Differ from Country to Country?