Bulgarian Photographer Took First Prize of a Prestigious Competition
Bulgarian photographer Veselin Atanasov became Photographer of the Year in the "Amateur" section of the Sony World Photography Award 2018.
The amateur photographer from Kazanlak won the first place in the category "Landscape" and "Nature".
The jury has chosen the photo of Atanasoff "Early Autumn", which you see as a title for this material, among tens of thousands of participants.
Photographers of the year in the category of professionals became Alice Tomlinson (UK) and in the youth section was awarded 16-year-old Megan Johnson from the United States.
You can see the photos of all finalists here.
- » OUTLIER FESTIVAL
- » Bulgarian Film 'Aga' Wins Top Prize at the Sarajevo Film Festival
- » ‘Rambo 5’ will Film in Bulgaria and the Spanish Canary Islands
- » Cinema, Culinary and Music Meet in Varna
- » Bulgaria's Famed All-female Folk Choir Back with a Modern Twist
- » 4-year-old Girl from Burgas will Play the Piano at "Carnegie Hall" and "Albert Hall" (Video)