MACEDONIAN PRIME MINISTER INVITED TO BULGARIA
Politics | September 11, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00
The Bulgarian Prime Minister Simeon Saxe-Coburg invited the Macedonian Prime Minister Ljupce Georgijevski on a two-day official visit to Bulgaria, starting September 18. `I want to convince you that the relations with Macedonia are an important priority for my country in light of the challenges we are all facing. That is why I believe that this first contact that is a continuation of the political dialogue is necessary and useful between neighboring countries`, the invitation said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Deputy PM: I hope Bulgaria will join the Eurozone on January 1st 2025
- » Moscow invites Bulgarian IT Workers to Emigrate to Russia under a Simplified Procedure
- » NATO: The Majority of Bulgarians support an Increase in Defense Spending
- » Bulgaria’s President: The Caretaker Government will Not Provide Ukraine with Fighter Jets, Anti-Aircraft Defense, or Tanks
- » Foreign Minister: After October Bulgaria and Romania will have No Obstacles for Schengen
- » Bulgaria supports the EU Delivery of 1 Million Projectiles to Ukraine