MACEDONIAN PRIME MINISTER INVITED TO BULGARIA
Politics | September 11, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The Bulgarian Prime Minister Simeon Saxe-Coburg invited the Macedonian Prime Minister Ljupce Georgijevski on a two-day official visit to Bulgaria, starting September 18. `I want to convince you that the relations with Macedonia are an important priority for my country in light of the challenges we are all facing. That is why I believe that this first contact that is a continuation of the political dialogue is necessary and useful between neighboring countries`, the invitation said.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » PM Borissov: The Agriculture Portfolio for Mariya Gabriel - Nonsense
- » Fitch Agency: Bulgaria Could Adopt the Euro in 2023
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million
- » Politico: Bulgaria Wants ''Agriculture'' Department in the New European Commission
- » Prime Minister Borissov Will Attend the Opening of the Gold Mine "Ada Tepe"
- » Rumen Radev Wants the Bulgarian State to Research the Investors and Their Plans For the Implementation of Belene NPP