Grigor Dimitrov Reached the Quarter-finals in Monte Carlo
Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the 1/4-finals of the Masters series in Monte Carlo (€ 4.87 million). In the third round of the Clay race, the Bulgarian overcame Philipp Kohlschreiber (Ger) with 4:6, 6:3, 6:4 after nearly two and a half hours of Cort de Paris.
Dimitrov's rival on the 1/4-finals will be his pairing partner David Goffin.
- » Bulgarian Coach Attacks Officials During Match, Set for Severe Punishment
- » Novak Djokovic Prediction Revealed by Grigor Dimitrov Ahead of Cincinnati Masters Tie
- » Bulgaria is 21st in Europe Thanks to Demireva
- » Kubrat Pulev vs. Hughie Fury Set for October 27th in Bulgaria
- » Dimitrov is in the Third Round of Masters in Toronto
- » Ludogorets Failed in the Early Stages of the Champions League (Video)